What is Mederma Advanced Plus scar gel?
- Mederma advanced plus scar gel is a specialized gel. It’s a convenient, once-daily treatment that is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of old and new scars.
- Mederma Advanced Plus scar gel is effective on what kind of scars
- Mederma advanced plus scar gel is effective on all kind of scar resulting from Injury, Surgery, Burn, Acne and Cut marks.
How is Mederma Advanced Plus scar gel different from other scar creams ?
Mederma advanced plus scar gel’s proprietary advanced formulation is safe for use on new and old scars. It significantly improves their overall appearance, redness of scar making skin softness and smoothness.
How to use?
Mederma® Advanced Plus Scar Gel should be evenly applied and gently rubbed into the scar 1X daily for 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma® Advanced Plus Scar Gel as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma® immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.
A LITTLE MEDERMA® ADVANCED GOES A LONG WAY
Apply only a thin layer of Mederma® Advanced Plus Scar Gel. Gently massage it onto the scar until there is no shiny, wet, or sticky feeling left. If your skin appears to be dry or is flaking after you apply Mederma® Advanced Plus Scar Gel, you may be using too much. Try using a little less product or gently cleansing the area with mild soap and water before a fresh application. Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away.
Generally, Mederma® Advanced Plus Scar Gel users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. June 2012.
2. IMS Health, NDTI. December 2016.
3. Pharmacy Times and U.S. News & World Report, OTC Guide, June 2016.