First published: 27/08/2020
This Limited Warranty gives you, the customer, express limited warranty rights from 786 Retail, the manufacturer, for the duration specified on the product description page and/or the Limited Warranty Statement provided with your product.
What does this warranty cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the product or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, 786 Retail will (at its sole discretion) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product.
- We will first attempt to repair the product.
- If the item cannot be repaired, then we will replace the product with the same or comparable product.
Exclusions – What is not covered by the warranty?
786 RETAIL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. 786 RETAIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS INTENDED FOR THE PRODUCT.
- as a result of accident, misuse, liquid spills, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration, or other external causes;
- by operation outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation that shipped with the Product;
- by improper site preparation, maintenance or environmental conditions that do not conform to 786 Retail’s site specifications;
- by loss or damage in transit;
- by modification or service by anyone other than 786 Retail or an authorised service provider; or
- by improper installation of end-user replaceable parts
- connection to an incorrect voltage supply
How to claim on your warranty?
To claim on your warranty, contact us. We will require proof of purchase as well as your warranty registration number (found on your warranty registration document sent to you by email after activating your warranty).